- An Apple ID is required to use Apple Services. Click here to create your Apple ID, as you will not be able to proceed until this step is done.
- Please keep in mind the Apple Developer account is $99/year.
- Next, you need to enroll in the Apple Developer Program as an organization. You’ll need your Apple ID as well as a D-U-N-S number. You can acquire a D-U-N-S number here. By joining the Apple Developer program you will enter into contracts with Apple, so you must have the ability to enter legal agreements on behalf of your organization.
- To start enrollment for the Apple Developer Program visit this page and login to the developer section with your Apple ID.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to accept the Apple Developer Agreement in order to proceed.
- Next, you will select “Join the Apple Developer Program”.
- From there select the “enroll” button in the top right corner
- On the bottom of the next page, select the “start your enrollment” option.
- Proceed to the next screen and page fill out your organization’s information, agree to the legal agreements and then select the purchase button.
That’s it! You now have a fully functioning Developer account with Apple.