UrbanPiper's Hub provides a platform where you can create and control multiple outlets of a brand on all the market's aggregators (Zomato, Swiggy, Foodpanda, Ubereats and Scootsy) using a single dashboard.
This article highlights how to create and on-board a new outlet on the aggregators. There are two primary steps - Store Configuration and Communication to UrbanPiper.
STEP 1: STORE CONFIGURATION
- Login to Quint.
- Go to Configuration --> Store --> ADD NEW LOCATION.
- Enter the Name , Address and City of the new outlet that is to be created.
Merchant ref ID: This is the ID of the outlet in the point of sale. If there's no integration in place, enter a default ID, in this case -1
- Click on SAVE.
Once saved, there would be new sections that populate in the page below - ITEM ASSOCIATION and CATEGORY ASSOCIATION.
- Under ITEM ASSOCIATION and CATEGORY ASSOCIATION, associate the items and categories available at that outlet respectively (considering menu is already populated in Quint).
- Click on SAVE again.
The store is now successfully created.
STEP 2: COMMUNICATION:
- Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to take the integration live.
For Zomato: Provide the Zomato store URL, the tax, packaging and delivery charges for the new outlet .
For Swiggy: The Swiggy store URL, the tax, packaging and delivery charges for the same new outlet.
For Foodpanda: The FoodPanda store URL.
For UberEats: The UberEats store URL .
- You will receive an update from UrbanPiper's support upon completion of the integration.
The store is now successfully setup to receive orders from aggregators to the UrbanPiper platform.