UrbanPiper loyalty can majorly be categorized into 3 events:
Redemption - cashback, freebies, discounts etc
Absolute purchase amount - The points accumulation ratio to the purchase amount is constant
(e.g: 1 point on every Rs.100 purchase).
Differential purchase amount - The points accumulation can vary depending upon the purchase amount.
(e.g: 1 point on every Rs.100 purchase, 4 points for Rs.200 purchase, 8 points on every Rs.300 purchase etc).
Tier-based - If a customer in,
Silver slab(Rs.0-Rs.5000), 1 Point for every Rs.100 purchase.
Gold Slab(Rs.5001-Rs.15000), 2 Points for every Rs.100 purchase.
Platinum Slab(Rs.15001-Rs.25000), 5 Points for every Rs.100 purchase.
(e.g: silver, gold, platinum membership based on the amount spent in a year).
Capability to give points on certain SKU items only -
Beverage Items - 1 point per quantity purchase.
Snacks Items - 2 points per quantity purchase etc.
- Points on Feedback - Giving away the points to a user on Feedback submission.
There can be many criteria based on which rewards can be given to a user:
- Rewards based on points (e.g: 20 points = free veg puff, 30 points = 30% discount)
- Rewards on the number of visits (e.g: 10th visit = freebie etc).
Different types of redemptions include:
Cashback: the points accumulated by a user can be redeemed as cash back at the PoS (secured OTP mode).
Freebie: these can be redeemed via mobile app, web interfaces. The user walk-in to the restaurant with the "redemption code" at the PoS and claims the freebie.
% discounts: these can be redeemed via mobile app, web interfaces. The user walk-in to the restaurant with the "redemption code" at the PoS and claims the percent discount.
- Cash discount: these can be redeemed via mobile app, web interfaces The user walk-in to the restaurant with the "redemption code" at the PoS and claims the cash discount.
COUPONS / PROMOTIONS:
Apart from "purchase amount → reward points → redemption", a merchant can also run campaigns/promotions.
Different ways of doing this are listed below:
- Coupons can be created in such a way that a customer can either earn points or cash (wallet) after applying the coupon in the mobile/web/walk-in.
- Coupons for ordering: coupons (generic/unique codes) for % discounts/cash discounts on ordering.
- Offline coupons: synergic partnership tie-ups and floating generic/unique codes to the customers for ordering/points accumulation/wallet cash.
- Coupons on signup - cash discounts/% discounts, etc on ordering/points accumulation/wallet cash.
- One--time/multi-usable, customer specific, location specific coupons with min/max limits on redemption amount, etc.