Freshchat is a messaging tool that helps businesses communicate with their customers in real-time through a chat window.
UrbanPiper provides a seamless integration with FreshChat across all white-label platforms.
This article highlights the steps to go about setting up FreshChat for your website and apps.
STEP 1: SIGNING UP:
- To set up a Freshchat account, visit the Freshchat website & sign-up using your email.
- After clicking on SIGN UP, you will receive a mail from Team Freshchat to activate your account.
STEP 2: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- Open the mail from Team Freshchat.
- Upon clicking on Activate your Account, you will be redirected to the below screen.
- Enter all the basic information.
- Click on ACTIVATE AND LOGIN.
STEP 3: GET STARTED
Get the widget code:
- Log in with FreshChat credentials.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Web Messenger.
- You will be directed to the Web Messenger Settings page under the Getting Started tab.
- Hit Copy next to Code Snippet For Logged In Users
STEP 4: COMMUNICATION TO URBANPIPER
- Send the snippet to email@example.com
- Once shared, the support team will complete the set-up process.
- You will receive confirmation from UrbanPiper's support that the implementation has been completed.
STEP 5: CHAT AWAY
Once the setup is complete, you can start replying to real-time chats with your users here.