The External Platform section in Quint allows you to populate the menu on the aggregator platforms (Swiggy, Zomato, UberEats and FoodPanda) for your brand's outlets.
STORE LIST VIEW
This screen appears upon entering Ordering → External Platforms.
Clicking on the expand icon in the top section Ordering Stats for Today, displays stats for the day for the aggregator selected.
The section below, Ordering Platforms displays:
- The different aggregators enabled for your business. You can select the aggregator by clicking on the dropdown icon next to the aggregator name.
- You can filter the outlets for the respective aggregators based on Enabled in Platform or Disabled in Platform.
- On the right corner, you can download the details of the outlets by clicking on the EXPORT button. A link to download the report will be sent to the mail specified.
- The list view of stores consists of the columns:
STORE: This shows the list of outlets on the aggregator selected. The link icon next to the store name would lead you to the live, customer-facing store URL of the aggregator.
VERIFICATION: allows you to check if this store's menu in Quint, matches all menu constraints set by the respective aggregator. If it does, there would be a green dot, if the menu doesn't meet the aggregators' requirements, there would be a red dot.
ENABLED: This is to turn on/off the outlet on the aggregator.
Upon selecting store(s), there would be 5 actions that appear above it:
- Enable: This enables the selected outlet(s).
- Disable: This disables the selected outlet(s).
- Merge: This overrides the menu that currently exists, to the one that is configured in Quint and pushes the menu to the aggregator.
- Sync: This simply pushes the existing menu to the aggregator.
- Verify: This verifies the menu to ensure that the aggregator's constraints have been met.
STORE DETAIL SCREEN
Upon clicking on one of the stores, you would be led to the store detail page.
This page would contain the list of all items associated to the store for the aggregator.
- You can filter the items based on category or by a list of parameters shown below such as Out of Stock, Enabled/Disabled, New Changes, etc
- You can perform bulk actions on the items by clicking on the 3 dots to the right and either enable or disable all items for the selected outlet.
- The menu can also be downloaded by clicking on Export Items.
The list view below shows:
Bulk actions such as enabling, disabling and pushing to aggregators can be done after selecting the item(s).