Sometimes there may be a instance when an item(s) or category is not visible on the aggregators (Zomato, Swiggy, FoodPanda, UberEats or Scootsy).
This can be due to a variety of reasons such as misconfigurations or sync failures.
This article highlights the basic checks to be made when a certain item(s) or category isn't getting displayed on the aggregator.
SYNCING THE MENU:
The below steps can be followed to sync the menu to different aggregators:
- Login to Quint.
- Head to Configuration --> Ordering --> External Platforms.
- Under External Platforms --> choose the desired aggregator from the External Platform drop-down for which the item's price has to be changed.
- Click on the outlet name for which the price of the item has to be changed.
- You will be directed to a page where you can view all the items along with their categories, pricing and sync status.
- Hit SYNC ALL to send the menu to aggregators.
Once the menu's synced, if certain items aren't visible in a certain aggregator, there are certain aspects to verify.
REASON 1: SYNC FAILURE
- This is indicated by the Sync Status column. If the item is synced properly it will be indicated by a green dot, if failed, there would a red one.
- Items failed to sync can be filtered out by applying a filter for Sync Failed under the Filter By dropdown.
REASON 2: ITEM AVAILABILITY:
To check if the item is actually available at the location, follow the first 4 steps under Syncing The Menu section in this article.
- Filter to see the disabled items at the outlet clicking on Disabled under the Filter By dropdown.
REASON 3: ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK
- Check if the item is out of stock by applying the filter of Out of Stock.
REASON 4: ROOT ITEM DEACTIVATED
- Check if the root item is active by going to Configuration --> Ordering --> Items
REASON 5: ITEMS NOT ASSOCIATED TO THE STORE
- Check if the item(s) is associated to the particular outlet by going to Configuration --> Ordering --> Stores and clicking on the Store.
- Scroll down to ITEM ASSOCIATION.
- Check if the particular item and category is associated.
REASON 6: ITEM NOT ASSOCIATED TO THE CATEGORY
Check if the root item is associated to the category by going to Configuration --> Ordering --> Items
REASON 7: TIMING GROUP
- Check if a timing group is associated to the category (Category is available only at certain time period) which is not visible.
- Go to Configuration --> Ordering --> Categories.
- Click on the category.
|If none of the above reasons held true, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org|