There may arise a situation where you would want to update prices on Swiggy, Zomato, Foodpanda, Scootsy or UberEats using UrbanPiper's Hub.
After defining a price for the item(s) under Ordering --> Items, you can update them from Quint.
The article will take you through the steps to be followed to update these prices.
- Login to Quint.
- Head to Configuration --> Ordering --> External Plateforms.
- Under External Platforms --> choose the desired aggregator from the External Platform drop-down for which the item's price has to be changed.
- Click on the outlet name for which the price of the item has to be changed.
- You will be directed to a page where you can view all the items along with their categories, pricing and sync status.
- Click on the price of an item, change the price and hit Enter.
- Cascade the price change for different outlets as required by checking them.
- Click on CASCADE CHANGE.
- Post the appearance of the "Success" popup, sync across the outlets where the price change is applicable.
NOTE: There is no option of sync under FoodPanda as they sync the menu automatically once a day.