Stores are virtual locations that contain all data corresponding to a real store. Information like timing, menu, item availability, etc. are configured in the Stores section.
To Create a Store go to Stores. Click on Add New Location.
The store creation page looks like the screenshot shown below:
In the New Business Location page, follow the pointers below.
You will have to fill in the:
- Name: Enter the name of the location/store.
- Address: Enter the address of the store(only for reference).
- Merchant Ref ID: Enter the POS ID of the Store.
- Store Timings: Required timings can be added by creating a timing group and associating the group here.
- Ordering Timeslots: Timeslots during the day in which the store is active
- Excluded Platforms: If required, stores You can exclude platforms from the dropdown
- ITEM ASSOCIATION: The required items can be associated to the store by selecting the items and clicking on ">" or ">>" to associate all the items to the store.
Once the stores are created and the items are associated, they can be integrated with the aggregators.