API Document Reference - https://api-ordering-docs.urbanpiper.com/#order-status-change
- What is the purpose of this API?
- When an order state transition happens from its previous state in the UrbanPiper system through the aggregators/POS system/satellite application, a webhook will be triggered to the configured endpoint(POS system endpoint) in the Quint dashboard. Thus, the POS system gets updated by the change in order state through this webhook.
- What is "store_id" in the payload?
- It is the POS store id.
- What is the difference between "additional_info.external_channel.order_id" and "order_id"?
- "additional_info.external_channel.order_id" — the aggregator order id.
"order_id" — the Urbanpiper order id.
- Under what all current order states can order get cancelled?
- No matter the order is in Acknowledged, Food Ready, Dispatched, etc aggregators have all the rights to cancel the order irrespective of the previous order status is.
- Is it possible to know the share of the merchant when the order is cancelled by the aggregator or merchant?
- No. Aggregators don't share that information with us. Based on at what stage the order got cancelled, the aggregator and merchant will have a mutual understanding of it.
- What is "updater" in the webhook payload?
- This will give you the information on who has done the order status update for a given order. This "updater"array comprises of "name" and "username".
- "name" - the identifier name given while creating the credentials.
"username" - the login username of quint/API username(key).
- How to take care of the scenario when order is marked Food Ready and rider hasn't reached outlet?
- Given the scenario, at the end of the day, keep a comment against the bill which is later used during the reconciliation when checking with the aggregator's data.