Adding/Updating stores API - https://api-ordering-docs.urbanpiper.com/?shell#adding-updating-stores
- What is the purpose of this API?
- You can use this API to create/update the number of outlets available for the brand in our system.
- What is the maximum number of objects that can be sent in one request?
- You can send max. of 5000 objects(stores) in one request.
- What do I need to send if I don't have data for the given attributes in the request?
- You can send null or empty array if all the non-required data is not available with you. For the attributes marked as mandatory/required, you need to send the correct values.
- Can I put the callback_url for this API?
- You can configure the callback_url in the quint dashboard under webhooks choosing event type as store creation API from the dropdown. Or, you can make use of the Webhooks API to configure the webhook URLs in our system.
Note: For more info - https://api-ordering-docs.urbanpiper.com/#store-add-update-callback
- Can I make one request per store?
- You always need to make the bulk request. You need to send the multiple objects of stores in one request. That means you need to keep all the saved changes in your local and make one request at once to our system with N number of objects of stores.
- When will I receive the callback response from your system?
- This endpoint processes its tasks asynchronously by utilizing a queueing mechanism. The time it takes to respond to a request you place depends upon the current backlog on the queue, and, the payload size. Once the request got processed at our end, we will trigger the callback webhook to send the callback response.
- What is the ideal time to receive the callback response?
- You should get the callback response within 30 seconds.
- What is the throttle limit for the endpoint?
- A throttle limit is applicable to this endpoint limiting the maximum number of requests/min to 20. If you breach this threshold, the platform will respond with a 429 error response code and you will not be able to make new requests for a duration of 1 min.
- What is the meaning of attribute excluded_platforms and included_platforms?
- excluded_platforms - If you want to make the store being visible on one platform and hide on another platform, you can make use of this attribute.
When you mark, "exclude_platform": ["zomato"] then, the store is hidden for Zomato ordering and available for other platforms like Swiggy, Dunzo, etc.
included_platforms - It is vice-versa of exluded_platforms.
You can use either of the ones for a given store object.
- What all attributes are must to have for Hub Integration?
- Below attributes are a must to have in the request.
- What is the difference between ordering_enabled and active?
- ordering_enabled: the store is active but it might/might not be enabled for ordering. This will have an effect only on the UrbanPiper Whitelabel platform like websites and apps. Nothing will impact aggregators.
active: the store active or inactive based on the status of the store.
- Do aggregators consider the store opening and closing time from us?
- No. The store opening and closing timings will be configured at the aggregators end.
- What information do you send to aggregators when I make a request to this endpoint?
- We do not send any information related to stores that you sync to UrbanPiper to aggregators except the store id of the urbanpiper system which will be used for mapping purposes. The store data which you create in our system is majorly for UrbanPiper<>POS integration purpose and to know the basic information of the store.