There may arise a situation where you may want to have different prices for a single item across different outlets/locations on the aggregators.
While defining a price for an item, it can be updated with a different price across different stores from Quint.
This article details the above necessity.
- Login to Quint.
- Head to Configuration --> Ordering --> Items.
- Once under Items, choose the desired item for which the item's price has to be changed for different locations.
- Scroll down to the Store Association section. This is a list of all the outlets where the item is available at.
- Select the store at which the price of the item has to be changed for.
- Change the price of the item with respect to the location next to Price column and click on UPDATE ITEM DETAILS
NOTE: If you wish to sync these changes with the menu on the aggregators (Swiggy, Zomato and FoodPanda), you can refer to this article.